River City Diesel 2003-2004 6.0L EGR Delete kit with oil cooler.
- O-ring boss seals.
- CNC machined from Billet T6 aluminum.
- Uses factory hardware (threaded parts)
- No "tabs" holding a fabricated tube in place.
- 304 Stainless steel mandrel bent up-pipe.
- The best TIG welds in the business.
- Mandrel bent thick wall loop tube.
- Proven compression fitting seal.
- Proudly built here in Peoria, IL ..
We suggest the River City Diesel SCT tuner to eliminate the Check Engine Light on some 05-07 models.
In august of 09' Ford Motor Company along with International came to the conclusion that with any sort of EGR cooler failure it is mandatory to replace the oil cooler as well. Soot from the EGR cooler washes into the cooling system and plugs the fine heat exchanger located inside the cooler housing. This causes extreme oil temperatures which in turn can cause injector failure as well as engine block and cylinder head warping. It is also a good rule of thumb to replace the oil cooler during a cylinder head gasket job. Engine casting sand is also known to plug this cooler. See our line of coolant filter systems to prevent cooler failures and insure your new cooler!
There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review.